Polybags.ie is a division of Polybags.co.uk - the UK's largest polythene packaging manufacturer. This website was designed to provide Irish customers with a fantastic choice of polythene packaging, whilst offering fast delivery to Ireland and great savings when buying in bulk.
Have you heard this about polythene tubing?
Polybags: polythene suppliers sheeting
Make offer - 1200 Gauge Thick polythene suppliers Sheeting DIY 4m WIDE PLASTIC SHEETING Black 10M long DPM Damp Proof Membrane 300 MICRON 4m Wide 1200 Gauge BBA APPROVED ALL SIZES £39.99
Reclosable Bubble Bags & Bubble Out Bags
3" x 10" Self-Seal Bubble Bags
Much to said wife’s dismay, said husband reminded her time and time again about the negative environmental effects of plastic bags, and also reminded her of the copious amounts of environmental bags lying dormant at home. This was normally followed by said wife throwing in a “then you do the damn shopping!” line as any husband would have experienced (I know you all know what I am talking Polybags)
Garment Covers For Sale
550 polythene suppliers garment covers on roll for dry cleaners ironers laundry freePP
5.4 Southeast Asia Grip Seal Bags Market Analysis
HDPE Pipe pressure classes that can be manufactured between Pn4 Pn32 and the production of the desired diameter and size of HDPE pressure pipe system has undergone plenty tests in 1950, particularly in the carriage of drinking water. Polybags United Kingdom''s nuer
Export, plain polythene suppliers, plain polythene suppliers bags, printed flexible packaging materials, manufacture and suply of flexo printing bags.
Sales of single use plastic carrier bags in England have fallen by 59 per cent in the last 12 months, the latest figures have revealed.
NATIONAL BUBBLE WRAP DAY
The product was originally named Air Cap and manufactured by the Sealed Air Corporation which was founded in 1960. In 1961, the product evolved into the Bubble Wrap we know now when it protected IBM’s 1401 computer when it started shipping. Sealed Air Corporation trademarked Bubble Wrap and has been filling shipping requirements ever since.
polythene suppliers Tubing
polythene suppliers Tubing 4
Polybags produces and stocks a massive range of polythene products. Most of our range can be custom-made and printed with your own logo. Please have a look at some of the main categories of products that Polybags can offer:
- Retail display bags
- A range of crystal clear presentation and retail bags manufactured from high clarity polypropylene film, ideal for retailers wanting to really show off their products!
- Plain polythene bags
- Plain polythene bags, which clearly display the contents of the bag, can be produced to any specification. A popular choice for mailing bags, which can be printed all over with a clear window.
- Grip seal and slider grip bags
- Grip seal bags are closed at the top by squeezing the inter-locking seal together, while slider grip bags use a zip slider to fasten. Ideal to use when you want to secure bag contents and avoid leakage or contamination, with no need for ties, clips, staples or tape to seal the bag.
- Waste bags and sacks
- Polythene waste bags and sacks are used to dispose of a wide range of domestic, garden and workplace waste. Whether recycling, composting or disposing in landfill, collect your waste in the relevant waste sack for quick, easy and hygienic disposal.
- Carrier bags
- A huge variety of clear and coloured stocked carriers allow retailers to find the perfect carrier bag to suit their specific product, catering for everything from CDs to clothes and books to paintings. Polybags also provides tailor-made carrier bags complete with very own company logo or design.
- Polythene tubing and sheeting
- Tubing and sheeting are an excellent packaging alternative when wrapping or packing multiple items that share a common width or diameter but vary in length. Once wrapped around your product, poly sheeting can be sealed with tape, clips, ties or using a heat sealer.
- Bubble film and bubble bags
- Bubble film and bubble bags have proved to be one of the most versatile packaging materials of recent years. Soft and flexible, yet displaying incredible tear resistance and fantastic protection for contents, bubble film has earned itself a place in almost every packaging environment.
- Eco-friendly bags
- Polybags manufacture and stock a wide range of eco-friendly packaging products to suit every kind of packaging need. A huge range of biodegradable and compostable products will get the job done whilst helping do your bit towards a better, greener environment.
- Garment bags
- Garment covers are thin polythene film sleeves, popular with dry cleaners, tailors and hotels, that protect clothes from dust, dirt or moisture in transit or storage. Laundry bags are also a popular product and come in plain or pre-printed polythene for convenient clothes collection.
- Pallet covers
- Polybags is a leading UK manufacturer and stockist of shrinkable pallet covers for outside and in-transit protection. Available in cost-effective tear-off rolls for large volume supply, or boxed loose for smaller volume users.
- Specialist bags
- However specialist your job or task, there is a polythene product out there for you. Polybags are specialists in specialist bags, stocking everything from film-front display bags to super-strong Polymax bags, along with range of specialist waste sacks for safe disposal waste including asbestos and clinical waste.
- Transit packing
- Polybags stock a range of packing bags and associated packaging products for transit packing, such as stretch-wrap, tape, boxes, pallet covers and document-enclosed envelopes. All in stock for next day delivery if required.
- Mailing and courier bags
- Designed for postal or courier transport, mailing bags are light, waterproof and have an integral adhesive strip. Polybags' stocked ranges include economy and 'Tuff' mailers, mailorder and courier bags, tamper proof, bubble and even high-impact metallic mailers.